Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Juice: Kale Kiwi


I bring to you another delicious juice.  This is not an original creation, a local grocery store sells this as the Kale Kiwi.  Genius was not required to figure out how they make it, the ingredients are all listed at the store and they make no effort to hide the juicing process as if it were intellectual property.  You can be assured this is delicious as it has proven successful in the marketplace.  I praise whoever thought this juice up.  Experimenting with the juicer is hard work and I don’t have the patience for it anymore.   

Kale Kiwi Juice

4 kiwis
1 small lime
Small bunch Kale (5 leaves)
3 Granny Smith apples

Scoop the kiwis out of their hairy skin with a spoon.  Combine all the ingredients in the juicer.  For best results I went in the order of apple, kale, apple, kiwi, lime, apple.  Shake the juice with ice to chill and serve.  I make juice on the weekends and some weekdays but also don't mind buying it during the week.  It comes down to convenience and the never ending push pull of time vs. money.


Kale Kiwi Juice Ingredients

1 comment:

  1. I love all the ingredients - it sounds like a great juice mix!

    ReplyDelete